Kindly note, we are fully booked until February 2022 and only accept clients arriving in 3 months or less.
Thailand Retirement Visa Assistance
We will help you obtain a retirement visa so you have the security to stay in Thailand long-term, worry free. We handle all paperwork and hold your hand through the process.
If you'd like our assistance to obtain a retirement visa, we will assist you once you arrive in Thailand. Sammie, our Visa Angel, will accompany you to the bank to set up an account that will meet the financial requirement and prepare all documentation. She will set up an appointment time at Immigration and escort you to get your visa.
It's easiest to enter Thailand with a tourist visa, then get a retirement visa once you're already in Thailand. First you must get a "Non O" visa on the basis of retirement. This is a 90 day visa that can be extended annually.
Retirement Visa Requirements:
- 800,000 THB (approximately $24,000 USD) in a Thai bank account 2 months before applying and 3 months after
- Residency paperwork
Visas are issued in the province where you can provide a rental agreement or verification of residency. At the moment, we can only service clients in the Chiang Mai province.
All-inclusive Retirement Visa Assistance in Chiang Mai
- Obtain Residency Certificate so you can open a bank account
- Escort you to the bank to open a bank account and help you to make international transfer methods approved by the Thai government
- Appointment time at Immigration. Our clients are typically in and out in less than 1 hour
- Escort you to Immigration, including transportation to and from your accommodation
- Obtain initial Non-O visa (valid for 3 months) and Extension (valid for 1 year)
- 90 day report reminders
$875 USD / 29,000 THB
Non-O + 1 year Extension (15 month visa) inclusive of service and government fees
Enter Thailand + Retirement Visa Assistance
We will help you to meet government requirements to enter Thailand. We will file your Thailand Pass application and advise you of all requirements and common misunderstandings so you don't encounter any problems boarding your flight and entering Thailand.
Once you arrive in Thailand, we will assist you to open a bank account and obtain a retirement visa, including all services listed above.
$1,100 USD / 36,500 THB
Thailand Entry during COVID paperwork + 15 month visa
Other visa services and fees
Visa Extension Assistance (valid for 1 year): $220 USD/7,500 THB (including government fees) *Discount for returning clients
Re-entry permit: Government fee of $30 USD/1,000 THB (single) or $120 USD/3,800 THB (multiple)
90 day reporting for 1 year: $90 USD / 3,000 THB per year
*Current exchange rate (January 2022) included to help you understand service fees. Kindly note, payment is due in Thai baht.
If you'd like us to assist you, please email us the following:
- Name and age
- Country passport is issued by
- If you're outside of Thailand, estimated date of arrival in Thailand
- If you're already in Thailand, current visa and date of expiration
- City in Thailand where you plan to live