welcome to chiang mai
Thailand is known as the Land of Smiles due to its friendly and welcoming people, and Chiang Mai is one of its most beautiful cities. The inexpensive cost of living, excellent healthcare, and cultural charm make it a wonderful place to retire. Whether you choose the scenic mountains and slow pace of life, or the bustling city center with its diverse offerings, Chiang Mai offers a safe and comfortable lifestyle, with plenty of things to do and people to meet.
If you are considering retiring to Chiang Mai, we are here to help guide you. The move can be exciting - but without local assistance - it can also be stressful and confusing. Our dedicated team will handle all of your relocation needs and provide you with recommendations that take years of living in the city to learn. As Chiang Mai "locals" our experience saves you money, time, misinformation, and the inevitable frustration that can arise during the move. Let us guide you through this process to welcome you home to Thailand with confidence and peace of mind.
What we do
We work with you before and after your arrival to file documents and get you settled into your new city. Our team will assist you with:
- Retirement Visa & Residence Certificate
- Bank account set up
- Medical, dental & health insurance advice
- First month accommodation
- Long-term housing assistance with a local realtor to rent or buy
- Language & culture classes
- Legal consulting
- Local-know-how tour and cultural excursions
- Connections with Thais & expat communities
- Our Live Like a Local Retirement Guide to Chiang Mai, so you know the locals' secrets from the moment you arrive (the best markets and restaurants, things to do, transportation, and more).
We love our home town of Chiang Mai, and we have turned our passion into our profession: teaching others about Thailand (and Chiang Mai specifically) and helping them make it their home as well.
Hailey is an American expat with a Business Management degree. She was once in your shoes as a Chiang Mai newbie and knows exactly how you feel. Khun Nueng is our visa expert. Anna is our native local realtor with the connections to find the best deals for home/apartment rental or purchase. Kru Toon is a Thai language instructor. Ae is our cheerful tour guide. Kae handles everything from moving assistance to custom food prep and home delivery.